The best hot tub accessories for indoor and outdoor spas
There are many ways to enhance your hot tub purchase with these accessories.
It’s no secret that owning a hot tub requires quite a bit of maintenance and care. If you want to extend the life of your investment, a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual care schedule is needed to keep your spa in the best working condition.
Yet beyond the day-to-day upkeep, owning a spa can be exactly what it is intended to be – a relaxing, fun, and pleasant experience thanks to a number of unique accessories to make your hot tub use even more comfortable.
5 must-have spa and hot tub accessories you don’t want to miss
At its best, your hot tub is your sanctuary, your safe haven, your place to unwind after a long day of work. Don’t miss out on these top accessories to make your spa even more luxurious!
Hot Tub Accessories
- Spa pillows: Hot tub pillows come in a number of shapes and sizes, providing built-in or suction cup support. Most popularly, spa pillows are used for relaxation and comfort, often coated in vinyl with a soft cushioned surface to support the head and neck. Vinyl coated weighted pillows are also available to keep pillows securely in place, even when hot tub jets are turned on.
- Spa speakers: Music and relaxation go hand-in-hand, as do your favorite tunes and an impromptu hot tub party. It should come as no surprise that spa speakers are available in a diverse selection ranging in price from as little as $19.95 to $79.95 for a pop-up speaker designed for use in a wet location.
- Spa lights: To turn your hot tub into a bumping party, look no further than an LED color changing hot tub light. LED hot tub lights use advanced miniature circuit board technology with 12 V power; standard spa light bulbs can be easily replaced with LED lights to turn the water into a multicolor display.
- Spa table: So that you don’t have to continue running back and forth for snacks and drinks, consider installing a handy table that snaps onto the side of the spa. A spa table can be used to hold food, beverages, and games to extend relaxation by eliminating unnecessary trips indoors for refreshments.
- Automatic hot tub covers: An automatic hot tub cover is the best of both worlds in functionality and convenience. An automatic cover will protect a hot tub from the elements when not in use while making it easy to cover and uncover the spa without struggling with a manual cover. Most automatic covers move securely up and down with a key turn, working as simply as a garage door opener to elevate the cover on or off.
If you’re ready to upgrade your hot tub, the accessories listed above will ensure the utmost in comfort and relaxation with every use. Even better, some spa accessories, like an automatic cover, are highly functional and can be used to protect your investment over the long term.Compare hot tub prices »